How Do I Apply A Coupon Code?
Our coupon codes are case-sensitive, so we recommend copying and pasting your unique code into the coupon box to ensure accuracy. Please be sure that you are entering your code in the discount code box—not the gift card box.
Only one discount code can be applied per order. Since coupon codes can’t be combined, only the first code entered will register. If you have multiple coupons and need advice as to which will save the most on your order, feel free to ask us for advice!
Here are instructions on how to apply your discount code to your order:
- Go to your shopping cart.
- Before you enter in your shipping address click on the "Have a discount code? Click here to enter it" text found below your product image in the order summary.
- A text box will appear. Enter in your code. (Code not working? See below A or B)
- Click apply and your new total will be displayed (Did your total not change? See below A or B)
- Having trouble? See screen shots below.
That oughta do it. Your new subtotal should reflect the coupon right away!
A. Your code is not working because it is an invalid code. Odds are it is old and has expired. If you found the code on a coupon website, this is most likely the case. Feel free to reach out to us to confirm coupon code validity.
B. You are trying to enter in a gift card in the discount code area. See related article for how to apply a gift card.
**Note there is a difference between Gift Cards and Coupon Codes. Most codes that are available are "discount codes." Odds are if you have a gift card you received an email with the code on it stating that it is a GIFT CARD**